These are a variety of links to sites I own, manage, or think will be helpful for clients, students and friends.
- cpmaStArtist.com is the site I began when I started working at Creative Performing & Media Arts Magnet Middle School, in Sept. 2015. it is by far the biggest challenge I've faced so far as a professional and an Educator. Though the Middle School students can be the most frustrating, they can also be the most loving.
- GrizzleDesign.org is the site I began developing in January 2015, while on temporary contract at Mission Hills High School in San Marcos, California. I taught Digital Photography and Computer Graphic Design there until June 2015.
- Behance.net/HISwork is a site I began August 2014, as another showcase for my professional portfolio. It is a part of the Adobe Creative Cloud. Designers all over the world use it to present projects they're working on.
- CaptivArting.com is the site I use in the various classroom(s) I've taught in, including long-term substitute teaching assignments (like SCPA).
- Portfolio on Google+ is a link to a photo album of graphics work I've done during the past 30 years of my career, (comments on right side).
- WingNutz.com is my personal website, with links to resumes. I am planning to update the site at some point to sell tee-shirts I've designed.
- SCPAjr is the site I developed for the lessons & projects I assigned my Middle School Art classes at the School of Creative & Performing Arts, in Paradise Hills, in San Diego County.
- Delicious.com/CaptivArting is where I keep all sorts of links related to Art, Computers, and generally fun stuff I've researched in the past several years. You can sign up for a Delicious.com site and save your own bookmarks online.
- Incredible@rt Department is a very useful site for Art Teachers; I get a lot of great ideas for lesson plans and other Art projects for my classes there.
- TIMEline Prezi is a work in progress of the timeline of my life (where I've lived, jobs I've worked, Marriages, children, and ministries I've involved myself in, from when I was born (1959) to today.
- TEDfolio.com is the by-product of my Teaching Credential experience, intended to share what I learned and produced while attending National University in San Diego from 2003 - 2009. Specifically the survey class on Educational Portfolios.
- JesusPaid.org is a site I'm building and maintaining for Grant Honis' Bible-tract and witnessing ministry (began 4/2014).
- First Anniversary of the Branch Church sermon download.